Public Private Partnership (PPP)
Jomart & Co provides services for the preparation and maintenance of public-private partnership (PPP) projects that are aimed at attracting private investors to solve socially significant problems on mutually beneficial terms.
We provide services covering all stages in the implementation of PPP projects in the Kyrgyz Republic, ranging from the commencement of negotiations to the full implementation of projects with comprehensive financial, economic and legal support.
Public-private partnership (PPP) is a mechanism for attracting private investors to solve socially significant problems under mutually beneficial terms. As a rule, PPP mechanisms are used to implement long-term projects involving the creation and functioning of public infrastructural facilities.
Our experts are well aware that each public-private partnership project is unique, and we always offer a tailored approach, taking into account the peculiarities of a particular project and the goals that our clients have set for themselves.
The main areas of our services include:
- Preparation and support of public-private partnership projects;
- Partial or complete development of project documentation (business plans, financial plans, public-private partnership agreements, feasibility studies, etc.);
- Financial, economic and legal advisory support of public-private partnership projects;
- Assistance in attracting investors and institutions;
- Consulting services in the negotiation process between parties to a public-private partnership agreement, etc.