JOMART & CO provides services to ensure the effective negotiation and drafting of international contracts covering the full range of commercial and business activities. Our lawyers possess all the skills necessary to conclude contracts within a variety of trades and industries, including the framework of FIDIC model contracts, the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), the Incoterms, and the UNIDROIT Principles.
Our specialists provide the following services involving international contracts:
- Preparation of international contracts in various languages;
- Development of contracts in accordance with foreign and international contract law;
- Analysis and advisory support regarding international treaties and contracts;
- Negotiating international treaties and contracts.
Additionally, taking into account the commercial goals of clients, Jomart & Co provides legal advice and services involving the preparation and development of contracts in various areas, including:
- Preparation of agreements on joint activities;
- Drawing up contracts for the purchase of securities;
- Drawing up shareholder agreements;
- Development of contracts for concession agreements, as well as advisory support for the implementation of concession projects;
- Conducting legal risk analyses and providing solutions for identified problems;
- Preparation, approval and registration of credit and securities documentation;
- Consultation on all issues of banking and financial law, including the preparation and approval of domestic and international loan documents;
- Preparation of documents, preparation of constituent documents and development of internal, procedural documents, etc.;