Jomart & Co offers a full range of services and representation in international dispute resolution. With unique experience in international arbitration, we represent the interests of our clients in all arbitration institutions and under all major arbitral rules.
As part of our non-contentious alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, we advise upon and handle negotiations, mediations, and hybrid dispute resolution processes.
Practice shows that with the growth of international commerce and investment, an increasing number of transacting parties consider referring potential disputes to neutral for a such as international arbitration.
As an international arbitration proceeding may involve the intersection of many jurisdictions and legal systems, established partnerships and collaboration agreements with a number of leading foreign firms and expert practitioners from all corners of the globe allow us to proficiently tackle disputes around the world.
In the framework of dispute resolution, we provide the following services:
- Representation in ad hoc and institutional arbitration proceedings, international courts, , foreign courts, and specialized tribunals;
- Preliminary assessment and evaluation of the likely prospects of disputesand the preparation of case strategies for protecting client interests;
- The recognition and enforcement in foreign states of of judicial judgments and arbitral awards arising in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic as well as the recognition and enforcement of foreign judicial and arbitral awards in Kyrgyz courts;
- Advising clients on negotiating contractual arrangements for dispute resolution;
- Advising on alternative ways to resolve disputes out of court, including representing parties in negotiations, mediations, and hybrid dispute resolution processes.