Banking and Financial law
JOMART & CO has extensive experience in providing legal services in the fields of finance, banking, and foreign exchange regulation. Practical experience in this area gives us the opportunity to provide full legal support to individuals and legal entities including banking institutions, microfinance and microcredit companies, financial institutions, credit unions, and exchange bureaus. Said experience also allows us to achieve the best results for our clients.
Statutory compliances and requirements affecting the banking and financial sector are getting progressively more complicated and numerous, increasing their scope to activities that previously escaped the radar. Often, institutional capabilities may not be organized well enough to meet these unique and rapidly growing needs.
Our company is ready to provide you with full legal support in the field of financial and banking law, which will also include the following types of services:
- Legal support for the creation, reorganization and liquidation / takeover of various banking and financial institutions. Preparation of new documentation regarding the functioning of the institution;
- Providing legal advice on obtaining permits and licenses;
- Preparing contracts for the provision of services related to finance and banking services;
- Conducting legal risk assessments and assisting in addressing identified problems and risks;
- Legal support for all financial transactions (including the provision, restructuring and collection of loans and debts);
- Preparation and approval of credit and securities documentation, registration of relevant securities tools;
- Drawing up and coordinating of domestic and international loan documents;
- Providing representation and advice for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of financial organizations and banks;
- Consultation and legal assistance in complying with the currency and banking legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as in resolving regulatory and tax issues, etc.